Sunday, May 17, 2009

Time Saving Strategy! Lesson planning without the headache!

I randomly came across this site and it is FABULOUS! ha! I only had a chance to check out the science section and I am very impressed. Within seconds, I had pre-made smartboard activities and power points to share with my students on the life cycle of plants and what plants need to grow. They have activities that stretch across the curriculum. When looking at the list of activities, the "primary" activities are the most appropriate for kindergarten. My students loved the interactive activities on the smartboard!

Hope you find this site as helpful as I have!

http://www.primaryresources.co.uk

2 comments:

  1. Help! I could not get this to open.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Sorry about that! Try this link:

    http://www.primaryresources.co.uk/

    If it does not work, type it into your address bar (don't copy and paste) and make sure you type the www. because it would not come up with out it! I guess since it is a UK link you have to type the whole link in.

    Let me know if you still have problems. Hope this helps!

    ReplyDelete